Sunday, March 16, 2008

Island Suprise and crappy fri night

Fri night led to sarah and i heading to GWC to suprise Jaslyn at work before heading to Zouk for some fun...

The songs was ok...the guys there tt nite...all pervs... can't believe a guy a FULL head shorter than me said "My FLEN wanna be yr FLEN!" "n thanks... it's ok.. my bf's in the next room..."No no... FLEN FLEN only FLEN AH FLEN..."
LOL!

Camwhore on jaslyn's lappy and then at zouk (BUT! jas haven upload those yet..so tts in the next post or updated again later on when i get it...)....=)

and today, after sending mum to her client, parents and i headed to Mini showroom to check our the new ClubMan...awesome car... more space, more power, more feel... like i told Christopher, "it's amazing how the sight and feel of one tiny car can bring me so many emotions all at once..."


My DREAM...Mini Cabrio in metalic blue with black top, black seats with white trimmings... my dream my dream.... it'll be my first car... IT WILL be my FIRST car... i just noe it...i can't believe they din even have it at the showroom! hahaha! apparently..it's out of stock! WAHHAHAA! NUTS!

BUT till then... i'll just have to settle being the passenger in this little Mini One...=)

Oh yeah..here's wat i found in my hp...hahaha! STUPID BEN!!! here's for u!

No comments: