Monday, December 29, 2008

When Mummy's away,Dad n I come out to play

...after a yummy beef noodle lunch at Purvis street... Daddy and I went on a Mini Drive...

Being in that car, at that speed, with the wind in my hair and the sun beating down on me through the windows... I always know why I love that Car so much, and why a MINI will be the first car i buy... =)

Dad drove from the East to the West...

Up Mount Faber and Down West Coast Highway...

And we discovered somewhere new, not too crowded with a great view of the open sea...

Half the time, with my arms leaned against the door and half my head sticking out to enjoy the view...
...Shiokness...

Oh yeah, i wanna get the Cabriolet... then i wouldn't have to risk having my head knocked off trying to enjoy that very same view i can get with the top down... hehehehehe...

No comments: