Thursday, March 19, 2009

Learnt this on Wednesday at my first attempt at stepping out of the basic MTV Groove 1 class... and entering the MTV Groove 2 class... i walked out of class with no regrets and nothing but a smile on my face.



I woke up the morning after without a single ache in my body... but as the day went by, my neck muscles started to tense up... then my back... and then my calves... omg... now... looking up aches like mad... LOL! but i LOVE IT!!

I anxiously await to attend the next one... so very much...

Oh yeah, it has been said that this song of Britney's is saying "F.U.C.K Me" covered up in "If You Seek Amy" LOL! I think Britney is a GENIUS for hiding those words in the lyrics! Who care's what those damn tabloids say i LOVE THIS SONG! and of course, how its hidden.

Listen to the song again if you don't believe. Grammatically its already wrong.
"...All of the boys, and all of the girls are begging to if you seek amy (F.U.C.K Me)"

P.S: Screw you all those fakes who always like to act like we're best buds when we were a team and now walk by like you're better than me. Wake up yr ideas and see how you move in fron tof the mirror!! the gloves are off and the nails are out.

No comments: