Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Like what some say...

"Keeping the old blood for too long isn't good. sometimes we need new blood"

Well, things haven't been as dandy as they were before, in the past 3 days, things have turned a 360 for me in terms of wat i'm demanded of, how i'm spoken to, and now wat i speak.

I'll bite the bullet for now... These 3 days have taught me to REALLY draw the line that was never there before. now is it. the line is drawn. i shall not get personal anymore. cause i think i let it get to me too much.

"If professionalism is what you suddenly want out of me, professionalism you will get."

Shame on u for not even keeping up to date with the times, and using what you've heard as your very own...tsk tsk tsk... bad example... weren't you thought not to lie and that its wrong to steal what's rightfully not yours? hmmmm...?

wat's done will be done, once its done... fuck off...

Get a life, cause the rest of us do.

I can do this. i know i can and i have people who believe i can. trust me. wait and see. i'll prove what you said to me today, wrong and down the drain.

Save the $ to reach my goal.

All that goes through my head and Chris's these days are "Studio, Studio, Studio."

No comments: