Thursday, November 27, 2008

Currently Conforming to the "Rules laid by society"


1) Study
2) Study Hard
3) Work
4) Work Hard
5) Work for someone
6) Work UNDER someone
7) Work to live OR Live to work
8) I Work to Live...i dunno how pple Live to work
9) I admire those who live to work. Props to you all.
10) I love what i do. i keep saying it cos i do. But i'm only CONFORMING.

I want more me, we, friends time.
After work i just want to get home.
I check my account ever so often to make sure i'm on track.
To make sure i'm on track to saving for my future.
My future to be my own boss, work my own hours, and enjoy.
Life was meant to be enjoyed.
Different people define enjoyment or what they deem as enjoyment.

His Enjoyment
.

My Enjoyment

His Enjoyment
Our Enjoyment =)

Bladding has become our new weekend thing.
Fri night, Sat Morning, Sun Morning
OR
Fri night, Sat Night, Sun Night
OR
Sat Half the Day, Sun Afternoon...

Here's my little step to wanting to learn freestyle with chris again. =) WAHAHHA... I think its damn funny how he said "You DEED it.." LOL!



I can't wait for the weekend already.
I wish it was a 2 Weekdays 5 Weekend OR 4 Weekday, 3 Weekend World.

hahaha! okok... i shall not be tooo greedy... i'll take the latter...

No comments: