Sunday, November 9, 2008

I Love it...AND Hate it

So i've past the 1 month mark of work.
I like my colleagues, i especially love that i have Steph to keep me company. VERY!
I'm blessed with great colleagues, and to be given to do the opportunity to do what I like. and not paid the kinda pay i'd have gotten for working more hours than i do for lesser.

So far my replies for
"How's work?"

has been a
"I love it so far!"

But its also followed by

"But it might be too early to say because i haven't received the FULL blow as of yet."

Soon soon... 2 Ads for December, 1 right after the other. we'll see we'll see...

But i know for sure. i REALLY don't wanna be working 10 hrs a day 5 times a week for long. I know it, and some of my friends know my plans for the future, and i've never been so serious about it. i am VERY serious about setting up my own business.

Target: A year --- A Year and Half.

SERIOUS........


SO! on a different note. This is what i did for Halloween. =) Agency decided that they wanted to hold a COMBINED Oct babies celebration for my boss, Steph and I at Party World. LOL! And they bought a bucket of goodies for us that day.

So here's what Steph and I did to with the bucket.

AND! here's out office pet. She's so active, its like having a hamster. So 1 day, we took her out of the water to have her little walk in her box. An hr later, we came out. and found her... sleeping like this.....


I laughed so so so hard... =)

Big Fat Monday Fucking Blues have finally come...and gone...

No comments: