Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Counting down to happy things

So it's Day 7 of my notice count down. I have another 17 days left to count (including weekends and those blessed public holidays and half day cause its the eve of public holidays). I should have more days to count, but i'm offsetting the rest of my notice with the remaining leave that I have! WOOT!

Oh and did I mention, my boss, and senior (the two fuckers in my life) are on leave! Starting yesterday, they will be on leave till next year and only returning 4 January. which leaves me ONLY 5 days to put up with them! Awesome Pawsome...

Its amazing how time flies by so quickly, before I know it... i'll be jobless...kinda... and introducing myself for the time being as a Freelance photographer...

I like the ring of that. really.. nothing prestigous like..."Adverting and Promotions Executive". But hey... everyone's an executive nowadays, so...so what...
Here, the only thing I have to add to my portfolio is my company's name, the duration that I was here for, and what my role entails.
As a photographer I've got more!
1) L'Oreal product launch x 2
2) Heineken product shoot
3) Rendezvous Hospitality corporate shoot
4) Volkswagen - Scirocco Launch
5) Volkswagen - Zoukout 2009
6) 1 wedding (1 more in January)
7) 2 ROMs (1 more in January)
8) Graduations

I've still got a little bit of Xmas shopping to do...=(
But I like that as I get older, there's no need to buy for SOOOoooOOooo many people... haha! just the pple who matter will do...

Mummy, Daddy, Christopher, his family, Steph, Godpa & Godma and Cherry aka Samsui...
that's about it...

So Daddy & Chris down...
Omg... that leaves me with like... ALOT MORE! DIE! hahaha!

No comments: