Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Treat for my Feet! =)

Ok, so I wanted to lay all my buys across my room floor and then post them up... BUT! I'm a little lazy today... so i'll do them after they go through the wash...=)

BUT! in the mean time! I decided to grab an image of 1 of my buys from the net to share... hehehe...

A TREAT FOR MY FEET is what it was...
Walked the famous Harbour Town on the 1st day in Perth... Thinking all hope was lost, and that I would end up not buying anything... Low and behold! a huge sign at the Nike store..."40% off STW!" AND BOY WERE THEY SERIOUS ABOUT THE 40%! NOTHING in the store was untouched by the wonderous "LESS 40%".

I picked these babies up... sigh... What love it was when I saw these shoes... of course... Chris liked them too.. and the best part... They was only 1 pair left in my size..everything else was a 9 and above!
Nike Air Jordan Retro 8

I saw 2 price tags... a $100 plus tag, which had a bright red $60 tag stuck over it...
So after trying them, i was a little apprehensive to get them...

Then... the super nice sales dude came up to me and said... "Wow... you should REALLY get those... they're an awesome awesome buy and their gorgeous!"

At 1st I thought to myself "you're just talking sales talk man"

Then he continued... "Get them today! you must, they're a real steal... Just last month they were like.. $100 over bucks... then last week we slashed the price to $60 bucks... so today.. if you buy them, they're like... $24!!! You should so so get it!"

O...M... Fucking... G man!!! $24!!!

I was sold! Chris looked at me and I looked at me with my mouth open... "I'm so getting it!"

Nutters man... What a steal! Happiness Happiness Happy jolly-ness man... I still can't belive I got them for only $24... hehehehe...

No comments: