Sunday, January 21, 2007

Courtesy? what's that?

I love the look on this little puppy... Her eyes just staring straight into the camera with such innocence. All the shots i got from her were lovely... well, here's 2...


I.C customers can be quite a pain in the ass. We all say Ice-Cream's happy food... yeah, sure it is... it also makes people so happy that they jut care about their happiness and behave in the most obnoxious and inconsiderate manner. During he day, secondary and JC students come in, make a whole lot of noise, and take loads of tissue paper which they'd never use and if they were blown off the table, they'd simply let them fly...alll over....the place... Water spills, they leave it and don't notify us, leaving it to get stomped on and leaving foot prints all voer the place. Singaporeans seem to have this lack of manners, no "please" no "thank you" no "may i", nothing. just i want this and that and this and that. PLEASE! it's just $2.50, i don't owe you anything! Parents come in with their children, and even the little ones have more manners than they do!
These people can sometimes make work boring and makes one's blood boil. I'm even sorry to say this, the JC kids and Secondary kids who come are simply rude... We have frequent girls who come from Nanyang Sec school, and these girls are the worst, they scream, they shout, and vulgarities just flow like water. and recently, two girls openly drank Vodka in Island! After drinking, the "provider" even gave me the "I'm cool fo drinking underage" look... LOL! and minutes later, she had her foot up on the bench like those uncles at the kopi tiam, and acting all tipsy, boy was she amusing to look at! PHFT...

Sitting the car today, with the windows down...made me love the car even more... I super love Minis... My Goal, to own one... a Cooper Cabriolet.... how happy i would be! I love this car!



Well, here's the last picture of my post, Christopher's guitar.

No comments: