Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bored in the office...

Its strange that it feels so different handling a "normal" project now...
I can't seem to get used to the "non-hassle" & "non-panicky" parts...

Its been at least 6 months since i experienced this kind of calm where I am.

Feels good i guess... but the past 6 months has "trained" me to worry that I have something that I might have left undone. So now, with this calm floating around me, I keep thinking "This isn't real, there IS something that I have to do..."


Strange...


On a better note!

My leave got approved and I'll be jetting off on 27 midnight to Perth oh PERTH for Aaron's wedding...


Can't wait... All the cousins, relatives, the family and the boy friend's gonna all be together at the same place, on the same holiday in the same country!

Awesome Pawsome yo!


Was thinking of what to wear to the wedding... Might wear the dress that Chris's mum gave me...=) Its a really sweet umpire cut dress from her younger days... Its gorgeous!


BUT! I think i can't fit into it already!! hahaha! since the last time she gave it to me, I've been "working" on building a ring of fats aroudn my waist... You know the sort that gives you layers and lines on your tummy when you sit down...Yeah...they're showing... My jobs making me fat... Another reason to leave...LOL!!! I'm so full of nonsense...


I have 2 weeks to shed this "Ring of Wonder"!

I don't need to eat less, I need to excercise!

Another reason for me to leave work on time!!


Here's a little something that has been circulating the office email...hehehe...


No comments: