Saturday, November 7, 2009

The weekend's here again! YAY!

The past week has been really sweet and short for me...
Work Monday, MC Tuesday, Work Wednesday, Leave Thursday, Work Friday...WEEKEND!

And its gonna be a long weekend for me...=) *Big Grin*... I'm taking leave on Monday again! Woot...

I need this break...from the madness at the office...

Its kinda, in a teeny tiny way sad that I have very little drive in what I do in this job now... I guess the lack of appreciation and the adding of negative feedback and shit talking only makes it that way...

It's ok, i only need to hang it out for about another...hmmm.... few more months... =)

On a good note... The start of Saturday has been a good one...
1) Body clock woke me up at 8.30am.
2) Carpenter Chris and I helped mummy fix up her new IKEA cupboard.

and later...
3) Chris and I are going to his friend's place for hang-out session...(time to socialize)

Now... I'm gonna head to clear my cupboard cause come Monday, I'll have a new wardrobe! YAY!
The carpenters are currently working on the wardrobe in my parents room (the sound of the nail gun scares the shit out of mum, chris and I), then my bedroom cupboard, and then my OTHER bedroom cupboards...
(In case you're wondering y have 2, let me refresh your memory. Remember we converted my bedroom into a studio? so I've moved into the room next door. my clothes are still in my old room though...)

So anyway... I can't wait to clear out my clothes... I have a ton of clothes that i don't wear anymore, so they're gonna go into a garage sale ($$$Moooollaah$$$), AND some are
going to my cousin in Perth...

Which means...MORE ROOM FOR MORE CLOTHES!!!

Oh yeah... and here's a picture of the new addition into the Tan family... so darn cute...
This was taken almost a month ago!Last weekend I went by and took more pics, haven't uploaded them onto the comp yet... soon! maybe tomorrow...

No comments: