Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tra LaLa Ooo LaLa, Perth here i come!

The two count downs that's keeping me really busy, excited, on the edge of my seat, jump for joy and nervous...

4 days to Perth


Well, so far, the weekend's been awesome and simple...
Spent it with the 2 most important men in my life...=) Christopher, and dear Daddy...
1) I FINALLY cleaned my super moss covered, water evaporating fish tank, I'm surprised all my fishes still survived.
2) Bought new fish to add to my really clean again tank.
3) Bought a second battery for my 5D MkII.
4) Bought another Billingham! WOOT! bigger and in green... Awesome Pawsome! This is like the Prada of camera bags man...=) Hole in my wallet, but I'm happy... This is going to be my travelling partner in Perth...
5) click! photography had a little practice in our studio on what kinda lighting we wanna go for for our corporate job coming up.


Also! The Grunge girls are back together again for a performance and competition... shiok...

And to top it off, we've got ourselves a new member..Evelyn! AND AND! We've all finally got high cuts! Welcome to the family Cass!
can't wait to get back to dancing... I've been so deprived because of work... really so deprived... I can't wait to have more time for dance and for posting entries on click! photography's blog... That blog is in such a sad state now...

No comments: