Sunday, November 8, 2009

Old times old FUN times...

So I was browsing through my "bookmarks" on my computer and stumbled upon my old blog, and decided to give it a visit...

Boy did I have some memories with my blog entries... hahaha!

Here's some... Starting from the latest...

*Click the titles to get linked*

Tim surprised me with a treasure hunt to keep me entertained while working at GWC. Was damn fun...

Bangkok trip with mum... was so damn fun...didn't shop much, but it was fun just being away with mum...

I was a police woman that year... hahaha! I celebrated most of my Halloween night working at Island Creamery... it was fun, we all dressed up...=)

Will never forget that feeling...=)

Sweetness in a little bundle...

And I've got videos too...to my friends who know me as a retard at times...here's more of a reason to think so! LOL!

The start of my singing and dancing career... LOL! YEAH RIGHT!


The ultimate video that won me a "lip sync" award at my UB graduation bash... After you watch this, you'll never look at me the same...

ENJOY!

No comments: